Experience living and teaching English in South Korea
Talk to me so you can come and experience it even better than I did.
This blog will share my experiences living and teaching English in South Korea. There was so much information when I was researching South Korea; I will refer you to other sources of information as much as possible.
Are you on the fence deciding if South Korea is the right place for you to teach English?!
Join my mailing list and get my experience first.
List of the 10 Books I brought with me to shape my personal development.
Currently Writing a PDF book about My Year and My Savings Goal.
Upcoming Experience Articles:
Readers are excited about these:
- Organize Your Documents FAST
- What I Packed
- What I Teach
- Getting Settled in South Korea – Phone, bank, food, and MORE!
- SAFETY! Is South Korea Safe?
- Is It Easy To Meet People?
- Will You Get Homesick?
I am most excited to share these:
- Thailand(winter vacation) versus Bicycle Ride through South Korea (summer vacation)
- My Experience Teaching in Public School in South Korea
- Why Co-teacher Relationship(s) is/are Critical to Your Happiness in South Korea
- My feelings Leaving the only country I had ever known. – Path of Least Resistance